Thursday, July 15, 2010

This weekend ....

Tomorrow I am off for a 3 day weekend!! YAY!! I am so excited! We don't have anything big planned. Tomorrow, I think I might just stay around the house and clean. Do the fun Mommy and wife duties.

Saturday, we are planning on going to the beach for the day with my friend Stephanie and her family. Her daughter Nikki is Kami's best friend from Cumberland. Kami is extremely excited about it. I am sure that I will take some pictures and post them. :) Maybe if we have enough time we can swing by and visit my sister Theresa @ her camp ground in Williamsburg. Hmmmm ... :)

Sunday, we have Chase's baseball party @ Madison Ball Field in Cumberland. We are going to be all over the place. But hey, it is ALL worth it. We are going to enjoy catching up with some good friends and catch some rays!!! :)

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009