Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pictures from the 4th of July

We had a really nice July 4th. We got to spend some time with my mom. The kids really enjoyed themselves. My mom and Amador were really missing them. They really haven't been able to spend time with them. We have been so busy with softball and baseball. Pretty soon it will be soccer. My mom is going to be enjoying herself over the next few weeks. My mom is going to keep them this coming up weekend for me when I have my surgery and she is going to keep them when Heather is on vacation for week. See below some pictures from our 4th of July.



Ronnie and Kami


Ronnie and Chase

Taylor and me .... my big girl



Kami and me ... my little girl




My mom and Amador



Chase and me .... my main man



Ronnie and Taylor ... she really is Daddy's girl



My three babies ..... aren't they cute!



Ronnie and me .... Don't we look good together?? I love him so much!



My mom and me .... Isn't she beautiful?



Taylor after swimming .... She loves putting up that "Loser" sign



Kami eating her ice cream and Papa being silly



My honey! Isn't he handsome?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great pictures girl! I'm so happy that you are online at home now and can post them on your blog!!! I'm glad ya'll had a great 4th!

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009