Thursday, July 30, 2009

West Virginia

My children are leaving for West Virginia to see my Nanny on Tuesday the 4th. My sister's are going to take them since we are financially unable right now to take them on vacation due to me not working right now because of my surgery. Well, they were suppose to just take the children, but my sister's worked together and are not taking no for an answer ... I am going with them. I really do have the best sister's in the world. They both are extremely good to my family and me. I love them so much! Ronnie can't go with us because he can't get off of work. So, Katina bribed him by setting up a golf time for Chip and him. I really don't want to leave my husband that long! But I really think this is the only time I will be able to go see my Nanny. I will not be able to do much, but that is okay, I can sit with my Nanny on her front porch and read a book. I love spending time with her no matter what we are doing. Oh yeah, I get to see my Dad too.

Thanks Katina and Theresa! I love you both so much! You guys are the best sister's anyone could ask for! :)


Enjoy the pictures below of the people that I am talking about!





Katina and Hailey last summer

Theresa last summer


This is my Dad, my brother Cole, Taylor, Chase, and Kami last summer


This is my Nanny, Taylor, Chase, and Kami last summer



This is my Nanny and me last summer! (I love this picture!)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Good stuff girl. You are very blessed to have such a great relationship with your sisters. I'll never have that, but I pray that my children will. I hope you have a great time!!!!

Anonymous said...

Guess you forgot that you had four children. Then again why would you include someone from a different marriage. THANKS Ro Love you too...I never have been a part of this family...your loss.

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009