Thursday, September 3, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Plans

We are going to have a BUSY labor day weekend! Saturday, if the weather is nice and hot enough we are going to Holiday Lake with Michelle, Aaron, and their boys. We didn't make it last weekend because of two reasons the first one is because when we woke up it looked like it was going to rain and then when it start getting nice, Michelle had to take Aaron to the ER because of he couldn't move his neck or his arm at all. I ended up watching her boys for the whole day while they were at the hospital. But anyway .... Then on Sunday we are going to my mom's for a cookout. I haven't seen my mom since my surgery, when she brought my children back to me and she cleaned my kitchen from head to toe (that was nice!!). I am sure that we will be eating some yummy food and playing some corn hole and darts. We always enjoy ourselves when we go there. Then Monday, we are going over to The Minter's for another cookout. We are going to have so much fun! I can't wait!! We are really excited!!

I will post some pictures from our Holiday Weekend when I get them! Until then, I hope everyone has a really nice LONG weekend!

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009