Friday, August 28, 2009

TGIF ...

Yea, it is Friday!! Once it hits 4:00, the weekend begins!! I am really hoping that it doesn't rain this weekend. We have a lot of plans!! Saturday morning, we are going to Holiday Lake with Michelle, Aaron, and their boys. Then after we get back from there we need to go car shopping!! I really hope we find a vehicle that both Ronnie and I agree on. Then we are heading over to Kevin and Heather's for a cookout around 6pm. I think Sunday we are going to do nothing but stay home and work around our house. I have been wanting to clean every ones closets out and get rid of junk. I think I will do that on Sunday! Sure would love some help!! (hint hint Chell. LOL!). If we don't get rained out this weekend, I am sure we will have lots of pictures from the lake and at Heather's. I know if I don't take pictures @ Heather's she will!! LOL!!

Hope everyone has a nice day and weekend!!! :)

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009