Monday, June 22, 2009

Some Updates ....

Friday the children went with their Aunt Tina to Cobblestone Water Park. Everyone was having fun until Katina went into a panic mode when she couldn't find Chase (Chase is very sneaky!). She found him at the first aid place. Chase had went down the slide and some how he ripped his big toe nail off. The First Aid guy had to pull his toe nail off the rest of the way. GROSS!!! Sunday, Ronnie took the girls to the horse show @ Amber Hill and Chase and I stayed home. Ronnie had my truck and he left me his car. Well, his car likes to cut off all the time especially when it is hot outside. So, Michelle came out yesterday and took Chase and I to the doctor's office. They put Chase on an antibiotic and some pain medicine. He has to soak his foot 15 minutes 1 time a day. My Poor man!!!

We had Kami's All-Star tournament this past weekend. They played Thursday and Saturday. They lost both games which means they are out of the tournament. I am very proud of the girls. They tried their best!! :)

Sunday was Kami's first horse show ever!! From what I was told she did good! She came in 3rd place out of 4 people. Her cousin Jessie lead her around. Kami said that she enjoyed her self. My sister took some pictures. I hope I will get them soon from her. Taylor had her classes. I really want to say that she came in 5th out of 9 people I think. They had a Father's Day Lead line class as well. Taylor had to lead her Dad around on Ace. Taylor told me that she really enjoyed being able to tell her Dad what to do! LOL! Ronnie and Taylor came in 3rd place. Jessie and Chip came in 5th place. Ronnie also got a ribbon for the best Dad to listen to their daughter. They sounded like they all really had fun! I am sorry that I missed it.

Well this weekend we have one more All-Star Softball Tournament in Buckingham for Taylor. I will let everyone know how that goes!!

Talk to everyone soon! Have a nice week!! :)

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009