Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday

Well today is the last game of the season for Taylor and Chase. Taylor has a game tonight against the other Cumberland team. The game on Monday, Taylor made a few good plays. She played catcher again and she really likes it. Casey (the pitcher) said that she loves it when Taylor catches because Taylor lets her know how many balls and strikes with her fingers. Casey said that Taylor talks to her and gives her an awesome target. I am a proud mom!! :) We should find out tonight if Taylor made All-Stars or not. We will see. Keep your fingers crossed! Taylor really wants to go!!

Chase had baseball practice last night. His coach was letting all the boys practice pitching last night. Chase really enjoyed it! Chase's coach came up to me and said, Too bad you are not going to be at the game tomorrow night (I will be @ Taylor's game). I said why? He said because I am going to pitch your son! He was amazed with his pitching technique. We haven't told Chase because we don't want to get him all nervous about it or if by chance his coach doesn't pitch him. I guess we will see. :) At least this will give him the practice for next year!!

Kami and Taylor teams have pictures before the game tonight. Kami's last regular game is Friday. She has a double header home vs. Amelia.

I will let ya'll know if Chase pitches tonight and I will let you know if Taylor makes All-Stars tomorrow! :)

Have an AWESOME day!! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is so cool about Taylor and Chase! Text me tonight and let me know how Chase does!! That's a bummer that you'll miss him pitching though. I know when Lane is on the mound I'm a nervous wreck, so maybe it's a good thing. lol! Love you!

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009