Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend Update ...

Saturday morning started off real nicely. Ronnie left in the morning around 7:45 to head to Fluvanna for Kami's double header game. Taylor, Chase and I left the house around 8:45 and headed to Buckingham for Taylor's game. Ronnie said that Kami's team lost both games, but they did good considering the fact that they really haven't had any practice. :) Taylor's team played Powhatan. Cumberland won the game 7-0. It was a really good game. Powhatan didn't get past 2nd base! Taylor played 3rd base and loved it. We left Taylor's game and headed to Chase's game @ Charlotte County Court house. We met Chase's team @ the Shell station @ 12:15 pm to head to Charlotte. It took us about an hour and 1/2 to get there. Cumberland had the game 4 to 1 until the last inning. Charlotte beat us 5 to 4. It was a really good game!

Saturday late evening, Katina, Chip, my sister Theresa, and her husband Mikey rode their Harley's out to my house. We went to Vito's and ate dinner. Taylor rode on the bike with her Uncle Chip to Vito's and back. She looks like a natural. I swear, Taylor is so much like her Aunt Tina it is crazy!! :) We got back to my house and Chip rode Chase and Mikey rode Kami around the "block" on the bikes. They had fun. When Mikey and Kami pulled in the driveway Kami had a perm-a-grin on her face! Thank you Uncle Chip and Uncle Mikey!! Ya'll made your nieces and nephew's day! :) It was nice seeing my sisters! :) Can't wait for my niece's birthday party on 8/1/09!! :)

Sunday was a lazy day at the house! I finished up my laundry. Taylor and Ronnie slept for awhile on the couch. When the sun started going down, Ronnie played ball with Taylor and Chase and I watched Kami ride her bike around the house. Kami was so proud of herself because she can stand up and peddle! :)

Also, please pray for my grandma and her friend's family. My grandma's friend Betty passed away Saturday evening. My grandma was really close to her. They spoke to each other every night. I know my grandma is going to miss her dearly! I love you grandma!! :)

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009