Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of School and West Virginia photos

Today my children started school. They were having mixed feelings about going back to school. I think when they come home they will tell me about how much fun they had. They will get home around 3:30.

Yesterday we arrived back home from West Virginia. I was really glad to see my hubby! I missed him so much! The kids missed him too!

Enjoy the pictures below of our vacation.



My sister Theresa
My sister Katina

My niece Hailey



Taylor



My nephew Drew



My niece's Kaylee and Hailey



Theresa and Dad dancing



My Dad and Uncle David



My handsome Dad



My Dad, Katina, Theresa, me and my Uncle David



Katina, Theresa, Uncle Butch, and me



Katina, Theresa, Dad and me



Katina, Theresa, Uncle David, and me



My Uncle David and his future wife Shelly



Theresa and me



Theresa and Dad



Hailey riding the John Deer tractor toy



Miss Hailey Boo again ... isn't she cute



Chase rolling down the hill @ Theresa's Aunt Jody's house



Look at the top of the picture ... the kids are getting read to roll down the hill




No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009