Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday ...

I go to the doctor today to see how my foot is doing. I am hoping that he says, I can walk on my foot and that I can drive. I sure do miss doing those things!! I get to go back to work tomorrow. Tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday are half days. On Monday I start going back full time. :) I am excited! I miss going to work. We are really missing that money!! LOL!

Today is the kids second day of school. They get to go to Heather's after school today since my doctors appointment is late in the afternoon. They aren't too excited about going back to school so early. We will make up for the lack of summer this year when next summer comes. We are planning a vacation for Myrtle Beach next year. When I go back to work we are going to start a Myrtle Beach savings fund. I would like to take a few long weekends next summer and then a full week. We will see if all this happens. This is my goal for the family! :)

Wednesday, soccer practice starts for the children. Taylor was going to do Fall Softball, but we didn't have the money for it when it was due. So she has decided that she is going to play soccer. Taylor and Chase will be on the same team. Kami will be on a different team, but her Daddy is going to be her coach. She is excited about that!! This year the Soccer Commissioner has asked me take pictures of the games. I have started a blog for the Soccer league too. I am on a roll this year with Ronnie! :) We both are excited though. We really like being involved with the children's school and activities.

Well I will update everyone with what the doctor says and how the first day of practice goes for the children.

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009