Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Day ...

Last night, Ronnie comes home from work a little earlier than usual and takes everyone out to dinner. I do have to say that was a really nice treat. We haven't been out to eat in a really long time. Everyone had a real nice time. My son Chase was so polite last night with the waitress. He kept telling her, 'Merry Christmas' and using his manners. All 3 of my children are awesome. I couldn't ask for better children.

As I was eatting dinner last night, I decided that starting 1/5/09, I am going on a diet. As of June 09 I would love to lose 60 pounds. That would put me in the 140 range. My friend Heather is dieting and she is doing an awesome job, she is really going to be my inspiration that I can do this for myself. I just hate the way I look. My husband says that I look fine and that I don't need to lose weight. He is very sweet, but I need to face it head on. The major problem for me is going to be stop drinking my Pepsi. I don't drink anything else. I am going to give it a try and keep everyone updated on my progress.

Well, I need to get off of here and get some work done!

Until next time!!! :)

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009