Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend Update ....

We were on the go this weekend .....

Saturday, we went with my sister Katina, her husband Chip, and my niece's Jessie, Kaila, and Hailey to see Santa Claus at Short Pump Mall. Then we followed my sister to Beaverdam to Betsy's annual Christmas party. It was nice seeing people that I haven't seen in a year. The kids had a ball seeing all their friends. My sister ended up keeping Taylor, Chase, and Kami. She also kept one of Jessie's friends Morgan too. So my sister ended up having 7 children all night. She is an amazing person!! :) So, with the children at my sister's all night. Ronnie and I did a little bit more Christmas shopping. We really couldn't do much, but we got a little more done. The sad thing is that we aren't even half way through and Christmas is only 3 days away. We really only have 2 shopping days left!!

Sunday, I had to pick the children up from Katina's by 1:00 because my niece's had to go bake cookie's for Girl Scouts @ 2pm. It takes me a hour to get to Katina's house from mine, so I got back home around 3:00. When we get home, as we were walking inside the house Taylor tripped over some work boots that were sitting outside and busted her leg all up. We were planning on going to church Sunday evening to watch Heather and Kevin in the play, but Taylor's stomach was upset. She said every time she ate something, she would have to go to the bathroom. Yesterday just wasn't Taylor's day! :) My poor Tay Tay!! :) I know that she is having a good day today because she was able to spend the whole day with her best friend Taylor Minter!

Well until next time .... :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I like reading your blog! I was really bummed out that ya'll didn't make it on Sunday but I understood. We just love you guys. Don't feel bad about the Christmas shopping, we just got ours done tonight! And we won't even shop for half of Kevin's family till Friday since we will see them on Saturday and we will have another paycheck to use. It's a bad year for everyone honey. Ya'll have had it very hard though. God's gonna see ya'll through. Love you!

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009