Monday, December 15, 2008

MY VERY FIRST BLOG

This is my very first blog. I am not really sure what to write about, but I will give it a try. The past two weeks have been a little crazy for me. My daughter Kami was sick with strep throat and a bad ear infection in her left ear. Then my oldest daughter Taylor was sick with a virus. I was called by the school nurse for about two weeks straight. Let me just say that the school nurse and I are on a first name basis. LOL! As of today EVERY one is doing a lot better. Knock on wood! :)

Ronnie and I have been having issues with money. My husband lost his job a few months ago and he started work again in September and we are pretty much robbing Peter to pay Paul. So last night Ronnie and I have decided to move out of Cumberland. It is a really sad choice, but it takes me 1 hour and 10 minutes to get to work one way each day and it takes Ronnie 1 hour to get to work. I have to fill my truck up every other day with gas. They gets expensive. I really don't want to leave Cumberland, but I really think that this is going to be the only way for us to make it. I have made some really good friends in Cumberland. I know the person that I am going to miss the most is Heather. I feel like GOD put her in my life for a major reason. When I had hard times, Heather is the one who gave me the inspirtation to go on to get through it. My children and her children are best friends. But I know that our families will stay in touch.GOD will never fail us!!


1 comment:

Heather said...

I'M VERY VERY SAD ABOUT THIS!!!! SO ARE THE KIDS, THIER BEST FRIENDS ARE MOVING AWAY!!

We love you guys, and I know that this will be hard, but you have to do what is best for your family. God bless you guys.

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009