Monday, April 20, 2009

Busy Weekend ...

WOW! We had a real busy weekend!! Friday, Chase had a baseball game in Powhatan. We had to meet at Madison Ballfield @ 5:45. The boys got their uniforms for the game. We left Madison Ballfield around 6pm and went to Powhatan. The boys played an awesome game. I was so very proud of all of them. They lost the game 10 to 4. Powhatan is one of the best baseball leagues around, so like I said I am very proud of them. That was their first actual game against another county. We left the game around 9pm or so and headed home.

Saturday, Cumberland had Patriot's Day from 10am to 4pm. They had a bunch of booths and activities for the kids to do. Ronnie was in heaven because they had a mini car show. It was nice looking at all the antique cars. The kids didn't enjoy it because they wanted to go and do Sand Art. We left there around 2:15pm and headed to Beaverdam. We had to take Taylor to Katina's to get ready for her horse show on Sunday. When we got to the farm Katina, her friend Casey, Jessie, and Casey's daughter were on a trail ride. That was the first time Katina had him out on a trail ride. They both looked good!! :) Sorry, back to the weekend ... LOL! We left Beaverdam around 3:30pm and headed back to Cumberland because Chase had another game @ 6pm that evening. Chase's team played @ Madison Ballfield against Scottsville. Cumberland won 12 to 0. All of those boys did AWESOME!! So very proud of them.

Sunday, we left our house @ 6am and headed to Amber Hill for Taylor's horse show. Taylor looked beautiful!! She did good. She handled herself really well. I think Ronnie is the one that had the hardest time! LOL! He was nervous enough for all of us. LOL! Taylor came in 3rd place in all three classes. Jessie came in 1st in the first class and 2nd in the other two. Jessie was the Reserved Champion. I have pictures of them. Hopefully I can get them posted soon. OH! Kami is going to be showing in the next show on 5/17/09. I am excited about that. We didn't get home until 4:30pm. We were exhausted. I am still exhausted!!

Let's hope and pray that I have an easy weekend coming up. I am letting my house go and I can't stand when my house gets out of sorts!! :) All I know for this coming up weekend is that Taylor has a game @ 2pm and Kami has a game @ 9am in Powhatan.

I hope everyone has a blessed day!! :)

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009