Monday, April 27, 2009

HOT Weekend .....

What a HOT weekend!! Friday after work, the kids and I played ball outside for a couple of hours. Lane spent the night with Chase. They had so much fun. Taylor and Lane practice pitching while Chase and Kami were batting. Then I decided to pitch to them all. There were a few times I almost got hit with the ball. LOL! But all in all we had a good time. Ronnie had to work late Friday night and he didn't get home until well after 1am.

Saturday, Kami had a game in Powhatan @ 9am. Chase had so much fun with Lane at the game. Usually he is bored and that is all I hear for the whole time. LOL! Lane kept him busy for me! Thanks Lane! LOL! Taylor and a couple of her friends were throwing the ball back and forth. I actually was able to enjoy watching Kami's game. They played their hearts out, but they lost the game. :) Taylor had a game @ 2pm vs. the other Cumberland team. It was burning up!! Taylor did AWESOME! In the last inning they put her in as catcher. We was burning up! They all did awesome. They won the game 15 to 11. That was their first game. They did really good. When I was cheering the girls on, I bruised my left hand really bad. I can't put a lot of pressure on my ring finger. Leave it up to me right?? LOL! After the game, I met Katina in Montpelier for Taylor to make her riding lesson @ 5pm. Taylor and Kami both ended up spending the night with her.

Sunday was another HOT day. We went to Katina's in the morning so Ronnie could finish the siding on the house that she lives in now. Chip and Katina are building another house (that is going to beautiful) and they have to update things around the house they live in now. Which by the way, I have loved the updates so far. :)

Well I have to get back to work!! I hope everyone has an awesome day! Stay cool. If you are outside drink A LOT of water!! :)

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009