Friday, April 10, 2009

Yesterday News ... Father & Son ...

Yesterday at work, Ronnie was welding at work and an amber fell onto his left ring finger. He went to the hospital and he has 2 to 3 degree burn on his finger. I thought that the doctor had to pull off his wedding ring, but I was wrong. Ronnie pulled his ring off himself. OUCH! He said that he can see all the way to the bone. He really messed his finger up. He has to go back to the doctor today to get the bandage changed and then he has to go every two days for a week due to possible infection. He has a big blue bandage on his finger. So needless to say Ronnie was pampered all night. He is in pain. I made him stop telling me what happened and what the doctor had to do because he was making me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. I am so glad that I don't have to see it! LOL!

Chase had his first baseball game last night. Both teams did awesome considering the amount of practices they have had due to the weather and field conditions. Chase's best friend Lane is on the team they played last night. The other Cumberland team tried Lane out as pitcher. Chase was up to bat and all Chase and Lane could do is smile at one another. It was cute! Chase and Lane play at Heather's a lot, so I guess Chase had the advantage on knowing how Lane pitches! LOL! They both did awesome. Now don't forget that Lane is Taylor's boyfriend. Taylor was running around playing the whole time during the game. But when Lane was pitching, Taylor sat down and watch her man pitch. LOL! It was cute! Heather asked her daughter Taylor to go to the truck to get her camera and Taylor Minter went but Taylor McLarn didn't want to go because she wanted to watch Lane. That was so cute!! :) Chase's team won the game 9 to 4. Both teams did AWESOME!! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

OMG! Yes, when Ronnie was telling me what happened I thought I would be ill. And I'm pretty tough where that stuff in concerned. I'm praying for it to heal up good and quickly with not infection!

Yes, I am looking forward to more games too! I think all the boys are getting so much better each year and it's very enjoyable to watch. I hope they get more practices in, we all need it. Lane need more pitching practice. He wants to go to one of Taylor's games too!

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009