Wednesday, April 1, 2009

TIRE TROUBLE YESTERDAY ...

Yesterday I was driving Ronnie's car because he wanted to fix my back passenger door and put my front license plate on my truck for me. I got to Heather's around 4:30 to pick up Taylor and Kami after school. I go inside and chit chat with Heather some and I went to leave and Lane said, Uh Ronica you aren't going any where. You have a flat tire!! Of course I was a little aggravated because Chase is in an After School program and he gets dropped off at home around 5:15 or so. Ronnie had a little tiny air compressor in his car that you plug into the lighter and it works. This process takes an extremely long time. Heather used Kevin's big air compressor and that baby was filled up within seconds. LOL! HEATHER TO THE RESCUE!! :) I made it home in time to get Chase off the bus. Needless to say, Chase didn't make it practice yesterday. Thanks Lane for catching the flat tire, because knowing me, I would of just got in the car without even noticing the flat.

THANK YOU LANE AND HEATHER!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love you girl! Glad I could help! I'm just glad you got home ok!

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009