Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We really had a nice holiday weekend! Saturday, Taylor had a softball game vs. the other Cumberland team. Taylor actually played on the other team because they didn't have enough girls. Which Taylor didn't mind. The other teams coach was her coach for 2 years. She was happy! Evvie (the coach) let Taylor pitch some too. Taylor asked to get pulled from pitching and Evvie put Taylor on First base, well as Taylor was walking to First base, Evvie told her to put her arms up. I wasn't sure what was going on, so I started walking to the dugout. Evvie took Taylor out of the game because she was getting ready to pass out. Taylor has passed out on Evvie before, so I think that Evvie knows her signs. Taylor didn't mind sitting on the bench the rest of the game. I am just glad that she was okay! :)

Saturday morning, Ronnie went to help Chip and Katina get hay up. When he came back he brought my nieces with him because I watched them for Chip and Katina to go out to dinner. I really enjoyed having them. Hailey was all about Ronnie and Chase though! :( She wanted Ronnie all the time. But that is okay, I got more kisses from her than he did! LOL! After Taylor's game, I took the girls to Dollar General and they all got water guns. They had a water gun fight! They had so much fun! They didn't come inside until dark. It didn't take them long to fall asleep! :) I can't wait until I have them again! :)

Monday, Taylor had another game vs. the other Cumberland team. She had a double header. Taylor played catcher, she really enjoyed that! :) No passing out drama this time! :)

Last night, after Chase's practice Ronnie took us to dinner @ Vito's. It was nice. We saw one of our friends there with his two sons. They came over and ate with us. It was nice to visit with them. Their family is AWESOME! :)

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!! :)

Also, please pray for Michelle, Aaron, Jessica, and Aylie they are traveling back from Colorado today. They should be back to Virginia by Friday.

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009