Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Update

WOW! Another busy weekend!!

Saturday, Taylor had a softball game against Powhatan. They lost the game, but they played their hearts out. After the softball game, we headed to the Richmond Metro Zoo for Landon's birthday. We stayed there for awhile. Then we headed back to Michelle's. I really enjoyed spending time with Michelle. I don't get to see her that much anymore. This Saturday she is going to try to come out to watch Taylor and Chase's game.

Sunday, Taylor had a horse show @ Amber Hill. She did AWESOME! Ace was giving her a fit, but she handled it really well. If that was me, I would of jumped off the horse and gave up. That is one thing that I love about Taylor she is a fighter!! There were 6 people in her classes. The first class she came in 5th, second class she came in 5th, and the last class she came in 6th. I am very proud of her. The last time she rode Ace was 2 weeks ago. Once softball is over she will be able to ride more. Jessie did awesome as well. I can't remember where she placed. I know in the last class her and another rider had to stay in the ring and ride again to see who was the Reserved Champion. She didn't get it, but she did awesome! My sister told me the reason why, but I don't remember all that stuff yet. I am learning! This is only my second horse show. LOL! Thank you Mom and Amador for coming to see Taylor and Jessie show on Sunday.

Kami is going to start showing in Western Riders with Kaila. She is so excited! She said Mommy that means it will be a day all about me! :)

This coming up weekend, I get to keep all three of my nieces! I am really excited! Michelle is going to try to come out too. Hailey will have Landon to play with. It is going to be so much fun! :)

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009