Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Sunday was a really nice day! We went to church for Mother's Day and had our family pictures taken. We took one of the family and then one with The Minter's. I really had a good time at church. We haven't been there in a while. It was nice seeing everyone again. We really need to get back into the groove! The Mother's Day pictures are posted to the blog. So, enjoy the pictures!! :)

Usually Ronnie and I don't give gifts to each other for Mother's Day or Father's Day. We use the money for other things. I must have been a really good Mother this year, because Ronnie gave me the one thing that I have been wanting for the longest time, a LAPTOP!!! My honey really loves me!! :) That is the best gift ever!!!

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

It was good to have ya'll at church with us! I'm so happy for you getting your laptop too!

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009