Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tomorrow and Weekend Plans

Well, tomorrow is Taylor's big field trip to Bush Gardens. She is so excited. This is all that she has been talking about. She has to be at school tomorrow morning @ 6:15 am to ride the charter buses there. Ronnie is going with her on the field trip. I really think they both are extremely excited. Taylor was telling me about a place there that you can pet animals. She said that when they go back to school on Monday they are going to have a quiz about what they learned in there about the animals. I told Ronnie that he better be taking the camera to take pictures. I really think they both are going to have a good time. I just hope the rain holds out for them tomorrow.

Saturday, Taylor has a game @ 12pm against Powhatan. Then we have to meet my sister or my mother to drop off Taylor and Kami so they can go to my sister's to practice for the horse show on Sunday. After we drop them off, we have to head to the Richmond Zoo for Landon's birthday party and then back to Michelle's for presents, cake, and ice cream. Chase might have his friend Lane with him Saturday at the party. Chase will be happy about that so he isn't by himself. :)

Sunday, we have to be at Taylor and Kami's horse show at 7:30am. Taylor is going to lead Kami around on Ace. Then Taylor is going to be in her 3 classes. Then we have to go back to Katina's for Taylor to help with unloading Ace. We also have Katelin's birthday party @ Ashland Skateland that evening.

We have another busy weekend ahead!!! :) I will let everyone know if I make it through! :)

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009