Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Monkey Doo is sick ....

Yesterday, the school called me about 2:15 and said that Chase had been in the clinic 3 different times during the day. The first time he had no fever and his head was hurting him. The nurse gave him Tylenol and sent him back to class. The second time he was complaining of his stomach hurting him. She let time lay down for a few minutes and then sent him back to class. The third time he was still complaining of his stomach hurting him. This time the nurse called me and told me what was going on with Chase. I talked to him and told him to just lay down and ride the bus to Heather's and I will be there to pick him up soon. Well, not even 5 minutes later the nurse calls me back and tells me that he got sick. She said that since they were getting ready to load the buses she was going to send him on the bus. I left work and meet Heather at the top of her driveway to get the kids. They told me that Chase threw up 3 more times on the bus. My poor guy!! Heather brought a little bucket for Chase to use on his way home. (Thanks by the way Heather!!) Thankfully he didn't need it for the ride home. He slept most of the evening. He woke up hungry. I was afraid to give him anything to eat. He found something to nibble on and a few minutes later he was complaining of his stomach again. He got sick a few more times that evening.

This morning he woke up saying that he was feeling a lot better. I didn't want to take the chance of him getting sick at school again. So, I kept him home from school today. My grandma is watching him for me. THANK YOU GRANDMA!! :) Grandma had the blanket on the chair this morning, just like she use to do when Katina and I were sick at their age. My grandma has been a huge life saver for me! I am glad that she doesn't mind watching them when they are sick.

Hopefully tomorrow Chase will be okay to go to school! He has a baseball game this evening, but it looks like he isn't going to be playing in the game tonight. They have another game Saturday he can play in. :)

Thanks again Grandma! I love you!! :)

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009