Friday, March 20, 2009

Bragging Time .....

Last night after dinner I sat down on the couch for a minute. My mom called me and I was chit chatting with her for a few. Then when I got off the phone, I saw Chase standing at my kitchen sink WASHING DISHES!!! I was shocked and amazed. I didn't ask Chase to do my dishes, he just took it upon himself to do them for me. Isn't he a sweet child!! I love him! Well, to top that off, Taylor was MAD that Chase was doing her new chore. So, now I think I am going to rotate nights for them to wash dishes. Kami wants to get involved too, so I really need to figure that one out. Maybe I could have her dry the dishes!!??!! I know I have said it before, but I have some AWESOME children!! :)

It was also report card time this week. Taylor is on the Principal Honor Roll list (which is straight A's), Chase is on Honor Roll with all A's and 1 B, and Kami is on the Principal Honor Roll list (straight A's). Chase was in an inclusion classroom because he had a Developmental Delay. Chase would have issues with reading something to himself and not understanding what he just read. The teachers would have to read all his test and quizzes to him. Well, they stopped that because he no longer meets that requirement because he has progressed so much. The grading period before last he had A's, 1 B and 1 C. On this grading period he brought that C up to an A!! I am very proud of him. I know he was struggling at first adjusting to reading the test and quizzes to himself. I think he has done AWESOME!!

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009