Friday, March 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

Today is my mom's birthday! She is 55 years old! I know she will not get mad that I put her age out there like that. She isn't a shy person! LOL! On Sunday, Katina and I are going to my mom's house for a cook out to celebrate her birthday. I am really excited about that because it is going to be nice with everyone together. The weather is suppose to be AWESOME! I wish Sunday was already here!! LOL!

Today after work, I have to get the children off the bus because Heather is off today. Baylie has a couple of doctor's appointments today. Once I get the children off the bus, we are heading to Katina's. Taylor is going to spend the night with Katina tonight and Saturday night. I am bringing home Kaila with me. Kami is soooo excited about Kaila spending the weekend with us. I am glad too, I really do love spending time with my niece's. I honestly can't wait to have Jessie and Hailey too. If everything works out the way I hope that it does, I will be able to see them everyday and they can visit me as much as they want.

Taylor and Jessie's horse show has been rescheduled until 3/29/09. I am bummed that it keeps getting moved back, but I totally understand why it does. This just gives the girls more riding time.

Well, I hope everyone has a nice Friday!! :)

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009