Thursday, March 26, 2009

Girls Sick AGAIN ....

This morning Taylor came in the bathroom while I was taking a shower and said Mommy I don't feel good. She said that she felt really dizzy and her throat hurts. I know she didn't feel good because she is a sleeper and I was in the shower @ 5:15 this morning. LOL! I told her to go lay back down and I would take her to the doctor this morning to get checked out. Then low and behold when Kami woke up she had gunk all over her eye. It was sealed shut. So after I got Chase on the bus this morning, we left to go to the doctors. Taylor was tested for strep throat and the flu. They came back negative. Taylor was running a fever of 100.7 and the doctor said that Taylor just has a virus. She needs to take Motrin and Tylenol every 3 hours. Kami was tested for strep throat as well and it came back negative, but she does have Pink Eye. Kami has to have drops put in her eye three times a day. My Aunt Joy and Grandma have them today for me. The girls were excited to be with them! That is a good thing! :)

Chase's baseball practice has been cancelled for today!! AMEN!!

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009