Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Update

Even though it rained all weekend, we still had a nice one. Saturday, the kids and I went to my Grandma's to visit her. She made us lunch and had cupcakes for the children to celebrate their birthday's with her. She got all 3 of them a nice gift. I really enjoyed myself visiting with her. The kids had fun too! Thank you Grandma! LOVE YOU! :)

After we left my Grandma's we went to Ronnie's moms house for a Family Reunion. Violet's sister Patty from Ohio was in town. So all her brothers and sisters came over. They had a lot of food. The children enjoying themselves. We left there around 6:30 and went to the grocery store. Then when we got home we ate taco's for dinner. The children got a shower and off to bed they went.

Sunday was Kami's 7th birthday. We were suppose to go to church for her birthday, but everyone in the house slept in LATE. Kami wanted blueberry muffins for her birthday breakfast, so I made some muffins for her. She woke up to the smell of the muffins baking. So, since we missed church, Ronnie took all 3 children to Laser Quest for a couple of hours. I stayed at the house to bake Kami's birthday cake and to clean the house. Kami wanted chicken nuggets and mac and cheese for her birthday dinner (mommy got off easy!) . We had a really nice and quite weekend.

The children's birthday party is the 28th. So that is when everyone is coming to our house. The kids can't wait to have all their cousins and friends come. :)

Taylor's birthday is tomorrow! She will be 10!!!

I do have a prayer request, my Aunt Joy's dog Alex passed away last night. She had Alex for 14 years. She loved him like he was a son to her. She is really devastated. Please pray for her!

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009