Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Update

We had the children's birthday party on Saturday. Everyone had an awesome time. Ronnie was giving all the children Go-Kart rides in the mud. Heather was taking pictures for me because I couldn't find my camera. Heather takes awesome pictures and she was more than happy to take them for me. Thanks Heather!! :) The rain held out for us Saturday. It didn't start raining until everyone was getting ready to leave. Taylor went home with Katina to spend the night. Chase and Kami went to my mom's to spend the night. After everyone left the birthday party, Ronnie went to paint a car for Randall. I was home by myself. I had a nice, quiet evening by myself. I couldn't tell you how long it has been that I have had an evening completely by myself. It was really nice.

Sunday, I went to my sister's to pick up the children. Taylor's horse show was cancelled again, so she rode Ace yesterday for a little while. She has another horse show scheduled on 4/19/09 @ Amber Hill.

When I get the pictures from Heather I will post some!

Thanks to everyone who came to the birthday party!! :)

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009