Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!

Today is Taylor's birthday. She is 10 years old. I can't believe that she is that old. I remember when she use to run around the house with her tight curls. She was a chunky and very happy baby. She loved to eat. It took her 3 minutes to finish a bottle!! LOL! She was always smiling. The only time she really would cry is when she was hungry. With her being my first, I spoiled her so much! I constantly had to hold her! God blessed me with a wonderful daughter if I do have to say so myself. Tonight for dinner she wanted Pork Chops and mashed potatoes. So, that is what she is having. She is going to help me cook dinner tonight. She is so excited. She said, "Mommy if I learn how to cook, then I can cook some nights and you can take a break." I love the way she thinks! LOL!

I have 3 great children. I couldn't imagine my life without any of them. Taylor is my helper, Chase is mommy protector, and Kami is my love bug. I am glad that God has given me my children. I couldn't ask for any better children! I love them with all my heart! :)

Ronnie is sick. He left work early today because he doesn't feel too good. He can barely talk. He isn't even going bowling. Please pray for him to get better.

Please keep praying for my Aunt Joy. She misses Alex so very much!

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009