Thursday, March 12, 2009

March Madness Coming

Hello all! Well Sunday is coming closer and closer. My baby, Kami, is going to be 7 years old. She has grown up a lot these past few months. She is getting taller and taller. She is the most lovable child I know. She always wants to give hugs and kisses. She always tells you she loves you. She has no problem expressing her feelings with everyone. If she loves you, she lets you know. That is one thing that I truly love about her. She is genuine. If you make her mad she lets you know too. LOL!

Sunday is the start of my crazy month. Not only is Kami's birthday in March. ALL 3 of my children's birthday's are in March. Kami's birthday is on the 15th, Taylor's birthday is on the 17th, and Chase's birthday is on the 30th. (What can I say, Ronnie and I like June/July) We are having a birthday party for them on the 28th at my house. It should be really fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ your comment about June/July. Funny stuff. I can't believe Kami is going to be 7! Did you see the pics from the Christmas party at Betsy's? I got some good ones of your kids. I sent them through the Evite link..?? I can email them to you from home if you didn't get them.

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009