Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday ....

Well the children are still out of school. They went to Heather's today so I could go to work. They were really excited to play with their friends. Chase especially because since he started the After School program at school, he only sees Lane 2 days a week. Poor Chase! We couldn't find Chase's snow boots so, the poor guy is wearing girl boots. He didn't want to wear them to Heather's because Lane would see them. I said well, I am sorry but if you don't wear them then you will not be able to go outside and play. He said, I will wear them. Lane will not pick on me. He is my buddy! I said that's right. LOL!

Well, everyone have a nice Wednesday!! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

They are having a great time today! The big kids have made snow forts and Ronnie asked that Kami stay inside so her and Baylie have been playing inside all day. Lot's of Jonas Brothers music and thumping coming from the bedroom. They say they are dancing! LOL! We had pancakes for lunch, the kids really enjoyed that!

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009