Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Landon ...


Right now, my best friend Michelle's son Landon is getting tubes in his ears. Please pray for him! I know Michelle was nervous and very happy to get these tubes in his ears. He Has had ear infections a lot since he was born. It got to the point that the medicine the doctor was giving him wasn't working anymore. Hopefully the tubes will help him. He is such an awesome little boy. I love getting Landon hugs. When he hugs you, he cuddles you. He is so awesome. His brother Gavin is awesome too. I love those two boys so much! I really wish I could see them more! Better believe this summer I will!! You can count on it Michelle!! LOL! Michelle and I are trying to plan a vacation to the beach this year with her family and mine. We will see what happens.
Please pray for Landon and Michelle today! Love you guys!! :)


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank you so much, Landon is doing well as you allready know since I called you as soon as we were home. I am so happy to have such a good friend that loves and cares about my kids so much!

XOXOXOXO
Michelle

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009