Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Monday News

Yesterday was a normal Monday! All the children made it through the day at school! Yeah!! :) Knock on wood, they are going to make it through each day for the rest of the year. :) I really think the antibiotic that the doctor put Kami on is really helping her. Kami is really good with taking medicine. Taylor brought home a field trip permission slip yesterday for BUSH GARDENS! Taylor was so excited. The children that have good grades and no office or bus referrals get to go on this trip. She wants her Daddy to go with her on the field trip. The field trip costs $60.00 per person. OUCH! Don't worry she is going to be able to go. Her field trip is on May 15th.

I spoke with my Grandma yesterday and she is giving Taylor or own knitting needles and bag for her crafts. I told Taylor and she was so excited! She wanted me to take her last night!! LOL! My grandma wants me to bring her to her house so they can sit down with each other. So, I am going to have to see when we will be able to go there. We have a busy weekend coming up. Saturday, we are going to Katina's and the girls (my niece's Jessie, Kaila, and Taylor) have to get their horse's ready for the horse show on Sunday. My sister just tells me where to be and what time. Katina runs the show! LOL! Then, Sunday is the big day. Taylor's first horse show! I think mommy is more nervous than Taylor! Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures Sunday after the show.

Have a GREAT day!! :)

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009