Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thank you Heather :)

Now my blog looks like people really exist. LOL! Heather received a new camera for her birthday, so she was more than happy to take some pictures of my kids and post them on my blog for me. She took these pictures yesterday at her house. Heather watches my kids after school for me. She posted pictures with her kids too. Our kids get along so good. Taylor Marie (Heather's daughter) is my Taylor's best friend. Chase and Lane are best friends and as well has Kami and Baylie. They love being able to see them and play with them each day. Unfortunately today they will not be able to see one another. Kami is home sick with an upset stomach. She woke up in the middle of the night. Ronnie stayed home with her today to take care of her. So that means that Taylor and Chase will be riding the bus to our house instead of Heather's. Let me tell you Chase wasn't a happy camper. Chase doesn't get to play with boys often. He is the only boy in the whole family (Poor guy). So he really looks forward to playing with Lane. Also, starting on Wednesday he will be doing an After School Program that gives him extra help in school. He will be going on Tuesday's, Wednesday's, and Thursdays starting this Wednesday. The program go until May. Which means that he will only be able to play with Lane on Monday's and Friday's. Poor guy!

Well thanks again Heather! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

You're welcome girl! I enjoyed it! I love your youngin's. Lane already has an attitude about not being able to see Chase until Friday.Hope Kami feels better soon!

Love you!

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009