Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend Update

Saturday was an AWESOME day. The weather was nice!! Saturday Taylor and I woke up early to feed my sister's horses. I love the drive from my house to my sister's house. It gives me a lot of time to think about everything in my life. The things I have done and the things that I would like to do. When I got home from Beaverdam I opened all my windows up and turned the TV on the music channel and cleaned my house from top to bottom. I had these amazing candles burning that I bought from my friend Heather. She makes candles from scratch. Right now my favorite scent is watermelon. They are the best smelling candles!! :) If you want to check out her items you can visit her website @ HeathersHomemadeClassics.com . But anyway .... After I was done cleaning the house, Ronnie's brother Todd, his girlfriend Lydia, and his daughter Kaela came out to our house for dinner. This was the first time that I have met his girlfriend. All I can say about her is that I LOVE HER!! She has a great spirit about her. I am glad that you are apart of the McLarn Family now girl!! :) Lydia and I stayed in the house and had some girl talk. While the boys were outside trying to fix up our Go-Cart. They almost have it running. :) We ate dinner and then played some Spades. We all had fun! I really hope they come out again soon!

Sunday was another nice day outside. Taylor and I woke up early and feed my sister's horses again. When I got home I opened the windows again and let all the fresh air in the house. I love it when the weather is nice because I LOVE the fresh air. Ronnie and Cody worked on the Go-Cart again. Ronnie said that we need a part looked at. Hopefully we will have it running by the time the children's birthday party comes around. That would be so much fun! Sunday evening, I had a nice girl's night. My best friend Michelle and I went to the movies to see "He's just not that into you". It was an okay movie. It jumped around a lot. The ending was better then the beginning and middle. I enjoyed the company! I had fun with Michelle! I always do! I think for Valentine's Day she is planning on bringing her boys Gavin and Landon to my house. Her boys are so awesome!! When I can post pictures I will show you how adorable they are.

Well, that is enough of my weekend update. I need to get back to work now. Talk to everyone soon! :)

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009