Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some Clarification .....

There seems to be some issues with my blog post on 2/6/09 regarding my Pap in West Virginia .... I was just stating that it has been a year since he passed away. I also had a grandfather that passed away when I was 18. I didn't mean that I didn't love my Grandfather that passed away 14 years ago. I loved that man with everything I had. He was a great man as well. He was the rock of our family and we lost him too. I loved both of these men. They both were a huge part of my life. Grandpa was a man that didn't judge you for anything. He treated my sister and I equal all the time no matter what. So, no I wasn't trying to say that I loved my Pap more than my grandfather. I loved them both very much!

Does that clear it up for everyone?

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009