Thursday, February 12, 2009

Poor Kami

Well last night was a very interesting night. Around 12:30 this morning, Kami started screaming and crying at the top of her lungs. Ronnie and I rushed in her room and she was throwing up all over her bed. The poor thing. She couldn't stop getting sick there for a while. Ronnie and I took her sheets off her bed and I started washing them. Ronnie had her in the living room getting sick in the bucket. I then got a wash cloth and wiped her face off. She said, " Thank you mommy, you are the best!". She is such a sweet little thing. I felt so sorry for her. I was I could trade places with her. I finally was able to go back to bed around 3:00. Ronnie stayed home with her today. She wanted mommy to, but mommy couldn't. Ronnie hasn't been feeling that good either. I hope they don't pass this bug back and forth between everyone in the house. I just wish all this sickness would go away. It seems like every week someone is sick. I wish we could get a good snow and it would kill all the germs.

Please pray for my sweet angel Kami! She needs the prayers!

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009