Thursday, February 5, 2009

Long Time ....

Man, I am sorry for how long it has taken me to update everyone. Things have been real busy. For the past few weeks the children or myself have been sick. I am glad that is over for the most part. :)

My sister has been in Walt Disney World enjoying her family vacation. On the weekend we were asked to take care of the horses for her. Taylor loves it because she gets to see her horse Ace. This weekend is going to be a real nice weekend, so she is going to take him out and brush him. Hopefully she will have time to ride too. I just really don't like her riding him when my sister isn't there. I am not the most horse savay person. I get a little nervous around them. I mean they are big animals. Taylor has more confidence around them than I do. My sister called me last week sometime and told me that Jessie asked her if she thinks Taylor would mind if Jessie rode Ace. Katina told her no. So, Jessie got Ace saddled up and she took him to the round bin. Well, when Jessie got on him, Ace wouldn't move. He wouldn't do anything. Jessie looked at my sister and said that Ace really likes Taylor. Taylor was beaming when I told her that story. She said that's right my horse loves me. I am really glad that Taylor has Ace. I am really glad for my sister also. Because Taylor wouldn't have him if it wasn't for Katina teaching Taylor. I really have the best sister in the world. She does a lot for my children and me, with out really thinking about it. It is just my sister's nature. I don't think that I thank her enough. THANK YOU KATINA! I LOVE YOU SIS!! :)

Well, I really need to get back to work. I just wanted to post something and wrote what was on my mind. :) I can't wait until I get a computer at home!!! That is when I will be able to post pictures. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's cool girl. I know that Taylor loves her horse! She talks about him all the time. What a blessing that is that your sister can do that for her. I envy your relationship with your sister. I love you girl!

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009