Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend Update

We had a nice quite, relaxing family weekend. Saturday, I went and worked a few hours in the morning. When I got home Ronnie was working on the Go-Kart. He had it working and now the tubing came out of the tire on the back. The kids were bumbed out because they wanted Daddy to take them for rides. Kami really wasn't able to ride because she was sick all week with that stomach bug. Around 2:30 we went to Farmville and ate lunch at Applebee's. We then went to Wal-Mart to try to find some shoes for the kids. We had no luck there.

Sunday, we left the house around 3:30 or so and took dinner over to Ronnie's parents house. Violet's birthday was February 4th and everyone went to dinner for her birthday except for us. We didn't have the money to go. So, we took dinner over to her house since we missed her birthday dinner. When we were ordering KFC the kids asked what we were doing and I said we are taking dinner to Nanny Violet, they all started dancing in around in the back. They were excited to go see their Nanny Violet and Papa Ron. We had a nice visit. After we left Nanny Violet's we went to Wal-Mart on Midlothian to find tennis shoes for the kids. The only one that we could find shoes for was Kami. We then left there and went to Target where we found shoes for Taylor and Chase. When we left there we stopped by Food Lion for little odds and ends. We finally arrived home around 8:30. It was a long afternoon/evening yesterday.

I am excited about this evening. My friend Heather is letting me borrow the movie 'Fireproof'. I really want to see this movie. So tonight I am going to sit down after I do my mommy do's and watch this movie. Heather said that it is AWESOME! I can't wait! Thanks girl!! :)

Until next time! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey girlfriend! I'm glad ya'll had a nice weekend. Yes, you are gonna love that movie! I cried so many times, it was just so good!

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009