Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update on Taylor ...

Taylor had the best time with her great grandma yesterday. My grandma taught Taylor how to knit. My grandma was amazed with how fast Taylor caught on to the whole concept. Taylor had about 12 inches of yarn all knitted up. Taylor said she didn't want to stop knitting. She was mad that her Dad came early to pick her up. She wanted to stay there all day long. Ronnie and I had an appointment yesterday after work for some "relief". All I can say about that appointment is "GOD IS GOOD"! After our appointment Ronnie went bowling like he does every Tuesday. Taylor and I went to pick up Chase and Kami from Heather's. On the way to Heather's, we passed some construction work on Midlothian where they are building a new shopping center, Taylor turned to me and said,"Mommy do you know that they are putting a yarn and fabric store in there"? I just smiled at her and said, "So I take it you would like some yarn to knit?" She said, "Yep. I want to make great grandma something. She always makes me blankets. I love my blankets mommy." I said okay when they open up we will go. Taylor really loved spending time with Great Grandma. She wants to go to Great Grandma's every time she is sick. So be prepared Grandma, you have a new buddy! Thanks again for watching her Grandma! :)

I have a couple of prayer request today, my sister's dog, Shay was involved in a dog fight on Monday. It was a really bad one. Shay and the other dog Cassie were both hurt. Cassie is hurt really bad. Shay is a huge part of my sister's family. My niece's were really upset! Please pray that Shay and Cassie make it through all their injuries. Also, please pray for my friend Heather's daughter Baylie. She is having some health concerns right now. They have ran some tests on her and they haven't found out the results yet. Heather and her family really need every ones prayers. Please pray for them.

No comments:

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009