Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Poor Taylor .....

Last night Taylor was complaining about her stomach hurting. She ate some of her dinner and went to sleep around 7:00 pm. When she woke up this morning she was still complaining that her stomach hurt. Since I couldn't stay home from work today, I called my Grandma (she lives in the West End), to see if she could take care of Taylor today while I went to work. Of course my Grandma said, 'Of course.' My grandma is a wonderful person! When I arrived at her house to drop Taylor off, I walked in and my grandma had her recliner chair covered up with a big blanket. Taylor sat down and my grandma tucked her in all nice and snug. When I saw that chair with the blanket, it brought back a lot of my childhood memories. My grandma use to do that for my sister and me when we were sick. It made me smile. :) I know that Taylor is in good hands. My grandma will take really good care of her. Thank you grandma! I love you! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

That kind of stuff is priceless. What a blessing to have the "tradition" move on to your little ones.

We'll miss Tay tonight. I'll have to send her cupcake home with you and hopefully she will be up to eating it :o)

I'll call you after Baylie's appointment!

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009