Friday, February 6, 2009

A Year Ago Today .....

A year ago today was a sad day. My Pap that lived in West Virginia passed away on this day last year. It still really saddens me. I know that GOD is taking care of him, but we truly miss him here. He was a great man. He would always make you laugh no matter what kind of mood you were in. When Katina, Theresa and I were little we use to go to West Virginia for our summer vacation to spend time with my Dad, Nanny, and Pap. When we use to get grounded by my Nanny for doing something that we were not suppose to do, my Pap would let us go outside and play. He would tell us be back home before your Nanny is suppose to be home. He would let us know what time he was going to get her. He was just the best Pap in the whole world. I know that my Nanny and Dad truly miss him. At Christmas this year my Nanny put a picture of my Pap underneath the tree. My Pap loved Christmas. He loved putting up the lights on the house and the tree. He was just an AWESOME person. I love my Pap, Nanny, and Dad. I feel bad sometimes because I didn't spend enough time up there when I started getting older. I just wish I could be there for my Nanny everyday. I know she needs me. She understands and knows that I love her with all my heart!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I've been praying for ya'll this week girl. I know how hard that was on all of ya'll last year. Love you!

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009